Canuckles - The Return Canuckles - The Return

sound too quiet

iz thar a way to revive teh canucklez clawk =? ??

RockClock responds:

YOU CANNOT (UN)KILL THE CANUCKLES CLOCK. THE ONLY WAY TO BRING THE CANUCKLES CLOCK BACK IS TO MAKE MANY MOVIES WITH THE CANUCKLES CLOCK AND ALSO MAYBE THE PITCHY.
ALTERNATIVELY THE CANUCKLESCLOCK CAN BE PRESENTED WITH THE FORESKINS OF 40,000 OF HIS ENEMIES.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

good, but

I liekd ur animation ultimit shodown better

Numa Numa Party Numa Numa Party

You cad.

you are a silly silly man.

Canuckles-Clock responds:

I'VE HEARD QUITE ENOUGH OUTTA YOU.

PS: Congrats on the CBC thingy.

Welcome Vigilant Clock Welcome Vigilant Clock

not bad,

but I'm pretty sure I've seen a clock who looks almost exactly the same as you before....

Vigilant-Clock responds:

Ok, yes you all have!

AntiClock Victory AntiClock Victory

Ok,

I can see where you're coming from, but the fact is, the clock crew are not a bunch of innocent victims. the majority of clock crew animations are utter crap, only staying on the site because of clock crew members/wannabes voting 5. pube mubit is a prime example of this. some clock crew animations (like this one) are very good, but the majority are not. Infact many members of the clock crew spend most of their time flaming other newgrounds members (ex. F-day(anti foamy), lock legion, or people who vote low/leave bad reviews). may i remind you that the original members of the clock crew did it to MAKE FUN of strawberry clock, who was one of the worst animators at the time?
the clock crew is penalized for a record filled with poor quality flash, and because of some extremly immature members/friends (Kj_clock <who has submitted the exact same crappy movie several times with no adjustments whatsoever>, Lollipopclock, livecorpse, and Strawberryclock himself are some good examples of this). so agree with me or disagree with me, thats how it is.

P.S: best clock crew movie ive seen in a while, keep up the good work.

SuperShroomClock responds:

Did you have to write a novel? lol. i wasnt involved in f-day, but i dont like the lock legion its stupid and unorignial.

Atari 2600 Romp Atari 2600 Romp

who would've thought

that a flash movie made with atari sprites could be so funny. to everyone watching this: watch the whole thing before you vote!!!

Xerdoz responds:

Believe it or not, that is Donkey Kong at the end of the movie!

The Personal Bush The Personal Bush

...

it was hilarious, had great voice acting, and was very well written, however the animation was terrible. dont give up, keep trying.

Creation Of Rex Creation Of Rex

ok,

the animation was very smooth, but no offence, your character sucks, i could have drawn that in thirty seconds, when i was FIVE. the music was good though.
there also was no story to it, so, sorry man, 1/5.

PM goes to Neverland!!! PM goes to Neverland!!!

disgusting,

but michael's voice was hilarious.

CodeRedClock responds:

thank you...took me an hr to alter that voice to make it perfect...glad you enjoyed at least that...and gave a fair rating rather than zero for no reason

Renegade's Rant Renegade's Rant

yay...

FOAMY IS KING OF THE PORTAL!!!!!!!